Thank you for your interest in SPAN. As we continue to grow, we regularly re-evaluate our staffing needs. We are always interested in reviewing resumes of strong potential candidates.
Staff Accountant- Posted 6-13-2017
We are excited to add a new Staff Accountant to our team. If you derive satisfaction from being challenged and consistently learning within an environment of hard working people, then we want to hear from you. Our clients mean the world to us, and we have a “whatever it takes” attitude in order to meet our clients’ expectations. If you’re a lot like us and you meet the following criteria, please send your resume to HR@spanconstruction.com
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Accurately prepare and post journal entries
- G/L reconciliations to subsidiary ledgers
- Compile regular work papers for each company
- Trial Balance review and analysis
- Month end close processes
- Process misc. tax returns for multiple businesses entities
- Clerical duties as needed
- Other related duties and projects as assigned by management
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite; strong excel and report writing skills
- Experience with Sage/MAS preferred
- Ability to maintain objectivity and confidentiality
- Solid working knowledge of GAAP
- Good analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- High energy and stamina to work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization, as well as external auditors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience; construction background helpful including job costing
We offer Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401(k), Vacation, Paid Sick Leave and more.
*Due to the high volume of hiring we are doing right now, no phone calls will be taken regarding this opening. You will be contacted if you are chosen for an interview. Thank you for your interest in our Company, we look forward to reviewing your resume.
Construction Laborer - Posted 6-13-2017
Willing to train the right person!
We are looking to hire hard working construction laborers to perform entry level tasks related to pre-engineered metal building erection. We have a zero tolerance drug policy and are looking for individuals with an honest & hard working work ethic. We have projects in California and all over the United States. If you’re a self-starter and want to learn a trade that could turn into a career, we want to hear from you! We offer Health/Dental/Vision/401(k). If you wish to be considered for the position, please send your resume to HR@spanconstruction.com and leave a good working phone number for a possible phone interview.
Other Positions we periodically have openings for:
Click on the positions above to email. –>