Thank you for your interest in SPAN. As we continue to grow, we regularly re-evaluate our staffing needs. We are always interested in reviewing resumes of strong potential candidates.
Steel Superintendents - Posted 3-21-2018
We are seeking a qualified Superintendents and Foremen to join our company. As a pivotal part of the SPAN team, you will lead crews in effectively erecting Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings throughout the United States. Come join an industry leading team of people who pride themselves in being fast paced and always having an “anything is possible” attitude while maintaining safety, quality, and integrity on all projects.
*If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, SPAN has multiple opportunities available for those interested in other related construction/field positions: Assistant Steel Superintendent, Metal Building Assemblers, and General Labor (no experience needed for laborers, we’ll train you!).
The Preferred Superintendent Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 5 years of supervision experience, specifically on steel building erection projects with crews of 30 men
- A good understanding of steel building systems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and positive relationships throughout a project (customers, design team, subcontractors, and suppliers) that focus on SPAN’s core values and meets/exceeds customer’s expectations
- Computer proficiency and utilization of a cell phone/company communication tools (e-mail, Microsoft products, internet, etc.)
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle the multitude of issues that arise daily on a construction project
- Ability to conduct weekly safety meetings, mentor/manage all jobsite personnel, and to train or direct training for new hires
- Availability for extensive travel throughout the United States and internationally
- Great, competitive pay
- Per diem paid 7 days a week
- Company Truck
- Medical benefits and 401K
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Enjoy working in an exciting, challenging, and fast paced work environment
If you wish to be considered for the position, please send your resume to HR@spanconstruction.com.
Construction Laborer - Posted 3-21-2018
We are willing to train the right person! We are looking to hire hard working construction laborers to perform entry level tasks related to pre-engineered metal building erection. We have a zero tolerance drug policy and are looking for individuals with an honest & hard working work ethic. We have projects in California and all over the United States.
We offer good pay, Health/Dental/Vision/401(k).
If you’re a self-starter and want to learn a trade that could turn into a career, we want to hear from you! Please submit your resume to HR@spanconstruction.com. and leave a good working phone number for a possible phone interview.
Other Positions we periodically have openings for:
Click on the positions above to email. –>